<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, February 19, 2005

Level Of Difficulty at Work: 2 out of 10
NapTime During Lunch: 20min.. then another 19..

Let's see.. watched Shaolin Soccer.. It's a goofy movie.. a chinese semi-spoofy kinda movie. The action when it's non-computer enhanced is cool. But when it's all computer manipulated it starts into the realm of goofy.. i liked it.

Also watched a bit of Monsters Ball.. it's one of those whacky hidden meaning kinda movies. i sawmost of it and it didn't appeal to me.. It's kinda twisted also..

And lastly we saw Bowling for columbine.. It sucked, it had no point. In Fahrenheit 9/11, there was all this conspiracy theory. In Bowling for columbine it's all random facts that don't congeal. I always liked the anti-gun statistics.. 30-40something in japan.. How does Japan do that when there is supposed to be no guns, theres always a weapons ban there. Banned guns won't work in the US. I've met a few gun runners at work and they explain to me that it's beyond easy to manipulate it so they get CRATES of them.. Of course the shaft goes to the normal people.

Heck, normal people have been taking the shaft forever now. My favorite word is to 'accommodate'.. People have suffered through whatever problems they had. Now normal people need to go out of their way to accommodate for others.. Weak i tell you..

Hmmz other news.. RangerBoB went and got his measurements for his tux.. Since i got my 40$ tuxedo already, all i needed is the shirt, vest and tie.. I go to the Selix (another selix moment) and get measured. To rent a shirt is 15$ to buy is 30$.. ok.. i bought it, thats 75% of the value of my tux haha!. I bought it since i'm gonna be using my tux again in the end of March. The vest and tie to rent costs 37$!!! when they told me the total i laughed and they went to explain that if it's individual pieces it costs more.. I go explain to them that my jacket and pants cost as much as the vest and tie rental.. hahaha
Time to look in ebay for some vests and ties!

And lastly Mr. Hairline Fractured Rib bought RangerBoB's snowboard.. Hopefully it'll be put to good use.. Ride on!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?