<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Ahh yea.. Weather today is pretty good. i rate it 2 out of 3.. All i want is 1) Blue Skys, 2) Green Trees and 3) Blinding White snow.. Maybe tommorrow, when my brother n i go on another board meeting!
i've got some coworkers who now have the snowboarding bug. One's up there with his wife in reno roaming the slopes for the past few days. Let's see if i can get him to the terrain park again.. heh. This may be my last ride with my Rossignol Levitation 160.. It's been a very good board to me. My brother might have a home for it with one of his buddies. Let's see how the palmer does first..

Preppared more .223 cases.. i did half a gallon bag in the week.. it's killing me.. hopefully i have enough for at least 400rnds. i might go custom too. i think this is getting too crazy. Bullets specifically made for the 22-rounds of offhand and 12-rounds of slow fire prone. then another batch of bullets for the rapid-fires..
Been dry firing a bit for saturday, another match coming up. Must.. Focus.. Must.. reach.. Master.. Class..

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?