<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 11, 2005

Level Of Difficulty at Work: 2.5 out of 10
NapTime During Lunch: 31min (Finally!)

Yea baby! my favorite rip-you-off-computer store CompUSA just got screwed.. Now if my Momento Memory works, i don't remember any rebates that haven't made it. But thats the point, they either want you to 1)not bother with the whole form filling, UPC code cutting. Or 2) Hope that you forget after you do file a rebate..
I'm glad CompUSA got the shaft, i've never been back to one ever since i couldn't get my Max Payne 2 on sale.. Burn suckers Burn!!

Now i'm packing for a 4-day board meeting, then another 3-day vegas bash.. Goodness, bouncing all over the place!

Today Fluffielady and i went to the beach.. goodness, i haven't been to a North Cali beach since high school. It was warm and nice, we hung out there for 2.5hrs or so! Scary! Well letting my legs see the sun is even more scarier! woo!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?