<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, April 02, 2005

No work today.. yesterday i had my first full 8 hr OT in a while. Man it sucks your brains numb!! Luckily i had today off, originally slated for a high-power match, i felt that i didn't have enough mojo to do well in it. So i decided not to go. Instead i slept, got my back cracked with fluffielady, roamed a bit around berkeley and das about it. Low-power mode.
My neck is sore from that stupid fall i had in northstar, it was the last run and i was waiting for my brother to boot-on. So i was farting around and fell onto my back. Yesterday was ok, Today my neck is kinda sore from it, but i'll survive.
Finally i got to mount the bindings onto the new board, the toes on the bindings just barely reach over the edge, which is not a good thing, but it's not that bad. My old Rossignol board weighed 11 pounds with bindings! The palmer weighs 9.. This is gonna be fun! Woowoo!
Watched my Naruto and i'm currently getting another Initial D episode.. Anime all da way! I'm now on the DSL pro, woot! 3Mbps downloads! Like i see a difference. The only times when i do is when i'm downloading files. 1 download goes at about 150k/sec, but 2 downloads go 145-150k/sec each. So it is working.

i've started upload some of the pics that i've had taken in the past. I'll post the albums up in a bit. At least my upload is a *little* faster, busting 59k/sec, not bad...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?