<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Level Of Difficulty at Work: 1 out of 10
NapTime During Lunch: None

Well the gang knows about me n my get-around-girl.. Shes sighted 2 more times.. First in Austrailia. And the other in Germany. Speaking of the german cats.. Theres now Mario Kart Microsizers! 'Uh, will this frequency go against my other microsizers??' heh Not again!!!

Ugh. lately i've been having this itch to play Magic: The Gathering.. Things are all different now. 8th edition and ALL my cards that i had in high school are now 'vintage' or 'legacy' legal.. Kinda like Type 1.. hahaha There are so many new cards that i've been checking out.. But none of them are as powerful as the ones i've played with / against. I guess they are trying to stop the 1-turn kill, which i've seen done two ways.. Death on the first turn.. haha

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?