<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Level Of Difficulty at Work: .5 out of 10
NapTime During Lunch: 34min.

Dreamtime!
I had this dream where i forgot my shirt for work. And i went to this supervisor and asked her for one. She said that she did have an extra. So off we go to look for this shirt. Eventually we find it, i put it on, then i realized it's not my size or that it's not meant for me.. Wassup with that?

Yesterdays word of the day is : Paraskevidekatriaphobia. Sorry i forgot to post, but then not much happened, except i made some pretty neato Chicken Penne with Alfredo Tomato Basil sauce.. yum..

Today was just soup and leftover pasta. We're also cleaning up the house. Found my lost Bach's Brandenburg concerto CD, sweet.. How long does one keep their bills / paystubs / bank statements .. etc? Time for the industrial shredder.. CleanClean.. oi!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?