<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Level Of Difficulty at Work: .3 out of 10 (time just flew)
NapTime During Lunch: 22min, with slight snoring

Whelp there goes that. My 6 month rotation is up for the Warcraft boss (ookay, yesh me lord..). My minions are being controlled by someone else now. It was starting to drag, 6 months of the same thing. i never did get that TV set for that one cell. I ordered it in march.. oh well!
Now it's vacation time, i'll be back in the beginning of july. Heading off to Hot n Humid Hawaii! woowoo! It's been a while since i've been there, this will be fluffielady's first time. i'll probably be a bit darker and hopefully not a bit fatter. My coworkers suggested that i take surfing lessons.. i might do that. how many hobbies do i need? My neighbor across the street builds them.. heck, all my neighbors are surfers.
Hopefully i'll be able to find somekinda internet access. The hotel has it for 10$ a day.. ouch! can i call up sbc for it's 14.95 for 1 month? heh

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?