<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Level Of Difficulty at Work: 7 out of 10 (Today i had to work-for-my-money day)
NapTime During Lunch: Nada

Sweet lordy.. at 1:15pm i swore it was 5pm and somehow i'm stuck at work. One of my boarding buddies got his arm pinched on an extraction. He says he's ok, but it didn't look like it to me. The doc told him the next 36hours *may* get painful.. ugh, crushed ligaments, but nothing broken. This was all due to a cookoo addicted to psych meds desperately trying to get his fix. What am i? Your local mobile street pharmacist? The guy already tossed a cup of water (hopefully thats all it was) at me and the nurse, then tried to toss some more. I snatched his arm before he could bust anymore shenanigans.
Bah! It's not even full moon today too, that'll be the 21st of this month.. Lovely.
The weekends are supposed to be chill days.. what the heck was that about??

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?