<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Level Of Difficulty at Work: 9.25 out of 10 (8hrs OT)
NapTime During Lunch: 31min

Today sets the high end standard of my level of difficulty, today is seriously a fat glass of ice cold cherry coke day.. i figure it's not true 10 out of 10 for the fact that i didn't do something stupid or get assulted with tons of mental anguish, no accidents or anything. Another reason was i got to leave at 10pm, which is a good thing, but i never got lunch (Dinner), which is a bad thing. So what am i eating right before sleep? 1 pack of miso, 1 ice cold cherry coke, and 1 bag of fritos at work, while leaving the building.
Since 8:15am, it began. Today seems that nobody can get along with anybody. Then at 1pm, i've been kept over another shift.. ok.. The madness still continues, 2 more fights, one leading to a hospital deal, and who do they send? me.. I was to have the 7pm lunch, but the hospital dealio was at 6pm.. and i get back exactly at 10pm.. can i go to lunch now?
I should call in sick tommorrow, but since i'm home early i think i can handle it. Anyhow i only work one more day for the week..
Driving home was kinda fun, my speed perception was slightly off. I had to jam it a few times to get into the gaps. Just starting to notice how it affects me that much. I'm just glad da moto has the power!
Serious sleepie time!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?