<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Man.. once again.. 465-12x..
Weather is excellent, it wasn't frigid like other months but then this is july.. I shot ok.. I've been reading The Rifle Shooter by David Tubbs, which i got on my birthday and tried out something i learned from it. Well i've learned it before, in this book it's done differently. I thought i shot pretty good, but it wasn't superb. On the rapid prone i shoulda knocked down my sight another click down. And on the Slow prone my shooting mat was too far forward and my right elbow was slipping on the mat. beh! it was ok though, i just wasn't feeling it to go for it yesterday. Dad in-law hung out and got to check out the action. He's thinking about shooting high power. BoomBoom!

in other news.. My favorite get around girl has popped up. This time it's funny since we've seen her everywhere, at the Vivarin.com webpage, theres a profile of 'jenna, 20' who's a 'full-time' student (at all them colleges). No wonder she needs to pop the pills.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?