<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Level Of Difficulty at Work: 4.0 out of 10 (Alot of walking, and stupid LicePeople)
NapTime During Lunch: 35min

Today is lovely hot. Beautiful blue sky, i find it funny that this controversal skii jump deal happens to be on this day. Figuring that a moto is waaay better in navigating the streets of san francisco. I got a parking spot a block away from the madness.

Purdy view of the bay..

The run is pretty steep, the sidewalks have stairsteps in it showing how steep it is. I could do this on my board.. But too many people and too many cops put a damper in it. When i got halfway down, Johnny Mosley was saying 'thanks for coming, if you want us to come again, please leave.' That sorta sucked.


View From the Jump.. One Block down, halfway through the whole section.


You want some of this!

I get to the intersection and theres a 'backup' pile of snow. I grab a piece and take a photo. Immediately i get pelted by a snowball, lovely, the fight is on. I come to realize that this 8 year old is going after everybody. Too bad poor kid, he got it back! This moto jacket is waterproof! woo! I figure this is the equivalent of a water -gun fight in the middle of summer. But boo to the security people, who came over and told people to scat.. bah!
Everybody seemed to enjoy it, all but one lady who was frazzled running up and down screaming that 'it's a mess' and 'this is horrible!' and 'he wants to come back, oh no!'. shaddup lady, no property was destroyed. I think if they were to do it next year, to do it at a shallower street and be able to let kiddies sled down the hills. It's nice as a show, but if it turned into a public experience, that'd be wicked! I nominate my street with a 1.1 mile route. Down Inverness, down hickey, right on Monterey, all the way to the bottom.. If i were one of them Dr. Evil types i'd try to bust some kinda snow ray-gun and *bam* produce snow once in a while.


The Downhill Route

Other news.. My moto hits 20k miles.. wee! oil change this weekend!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?