<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 23, 2005

Level Of Difficulty at Work: 6.5 out of 10 (4hrs OT!)
NapTime During Lunch: 37min

I think i'm a closet knife dood..

(the knife is upside down (blade side up), i changed it for left-handed use)
This is my new toy that i got on ebay for 21$ shipped. The ColumbiaRiverKnife&Tool (CRKT) Van Hoy SnapLock, it swings!After i received this one i realized i have a quite a bit of knives laying around. Of course there are the ones in the kitchen.. My blade of choice for that one is my 7" Wustof Santoku, very nice.. i shoulda got the ones with the 'speed holes' to make cutting (the) cheese and meats easier.
At work i tote the Kershaw Ken Onion Scallion. I got to use that first day on some fool trying to hang himself (for attention sake).
And just laying around i have the Cold Steel Tanto Spike (also called the neck-knife)
I used to carry the CRKT K.I.S.S. until i misplaced it in my locker for eons.. After deciding to clean my locker (For once) i found it. By that time i already got the Scallion.
I also have some 'utility knives' sent from Germany. (Thanks Capt'n D..) They're C.Jul.Herberzt Bolisongs.. They is purdy..
Knives a plenty!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?