<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Today i: waxed delilah, cleaned a bit, went to Eric's (haven't been there in ages), and watched a bit of Purepwnage.com, my brother told me about this site. it's these canadian computer gamers who have computer games seriously straight in the brain. Episodes 4+ are the better ones. I'm halfway in between the gamer world, there is other things to life other than gaming.. Like, building a computer or going to tech deal sites to find cheaper parts for the computer! =p heh

oh and here goes the 180 degree moto rotating.. Bri n i saw his buddy rotate his r6 at work and i never could figure out how to do it.. and while i was in motojava with my buddy Andrew, i asked and was shown the way. i practiced a lil and got it!


Why am i in my jammies? i'm always in them. now shoo..

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?