<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 06, 2006

Level Of Difficulty at Work: .5 out of 10
NapTime During Lunch: 30min

Yesterday was my usual time of the month. The weather was excellent, sometimes too bright. The golden gate was pretty clear and so was sausalito. i signed up to the first relay and went at it:
200Yard Offhand: 181-2x
200Yard Rapid Sitting: 81 (bah!!!)
300Yard Rapid Prone: 99-5x
600Yard Slow Prone: 99-6x

Total: 460-13x

My rapids have been sucking the past few months, i dunno why but i gotta start back at it again. I suppose that my focus is off to sitting. The rapid sitting group swong into a 4 o'clock arrow almost. Weak! The two spotting shots for the rapid sitting was 12 o'clock high at the 9ring, so i decided to lower my sights. wrong move, in the past i never moved it that much but i felt that i was sitting differently. oi!

This thursday will be another match. i'm debating on using my Thompson Contender or my Match AR.. hmmz..

Afterwards, went to a coworkers house to setup their wireless network. It took a bit, but was completed.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?