<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Sorry haven't been online in a while. I was about to go tweak my router, but instead it went tweaky on me. Now i'm routerless and a new one supposed to come. Weak!

been a wild ride lately. Fluffielady got into a car accident yesterday and that kinda screwed the mojo a bit for us. Accidents are always a hassle. She was heading towards work and heading onto 380east the crazy merging began. As usual some clown in a van decided to change lanes using an undetermined scientific method of making sure it's safe leaps in front of a Honda Element, which causes her to slam on her brakes, which causes a GMC Suv to really slam on his brakes which made fluffielady slam on her brakes. Stopping on a dime is nice, but not when it involves a chain. Behind fluffielady was another lady slamming on her brakes which caused someone behind that person to do the same. She just made it before impacting fluffieladys car.
I get to work and see a message on my cell phones and hear a frantic message. Luckliy i gotta good supervisor to kick me out for the day to take care of things. We got the car towed and went to the hospital. The painful wrist and neck was looked at and found some slight sprains. Lucky her she got some vicodins to chomp on.
Got home and took it easy.

Today the wrist pain went away, but the neck and now ankle and stomach started to hurt. The nurse told us that the next few days it'll feel as if she'd be hit by a truck.. Well she did and now shes feeling it. i had to step away and go snap some caps with my once-a-year gang of FBI, SFPD, Santa Clara and San Rafael Snipers. This time i shot my AR-15, while everybody else had their scoped bipodded rifles. I lurv my rifle, managing a score of 197-5x out of 200. We'll find out the match results later. i know i outshot a few SFPD guys. That owns! i've managed to average about 2" groups at 200 yards. The AR is supposed to do 1/2" at 100, so i'm almost there, it's been a while since i've exceeded the usage limit of something. The last time i did that was bending my bicycle rims, since breakage of bicycle components means exceeding the engineering limits of the item. Time for me to make some more .223s.



Mr. Car says ow..

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?