<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 06, 2006

Level Of Difficulty at Work: 2.5 out of 10
NapTime During Lunch: nada

Yesterday was supposed to be 90% chance of rain at 9am and 100% chance of rain at 10am when i looked it up saturday night. I decided to disengage my high power match. Well it was bloody sunny till noon. Good one Weather.com! jeez.

Got to J's place and partied there for Vickie's Birthday. It was pretty cool, everybody was having good times a flowing. My kung-fu is waning for my poker skills have dropped. Walt won 1st and Robyn 2nd. Walt gets the honorary award of:


Congrats Walt!

Today the real training begins, lets see how crazy this gets. It shouldn't be that bad, i didn't have that much trouble this time.. heh

i've decided to start archiving some vhs onto digital formats. I'm also trying to figure out the best encoding for space and dvd-burning ability. Weee!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?