<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 03, 2006

Level Of Difficulty at Work: 4 out of 10
NapTime During Lunch: lets just say a 'while'

More Random Bits:
-Man this spring forward crap is killing me! i woke up all discombobulated n outta wack. I also got sick of riding in the rain so much that i took my car in for once! scary! And tommorrow is slated for 90% rain.. ugh!

-Yesterday was pretty cool chillin at Vicks for J n Sherwins combo birthday. Pictionary was cool, i won the poker game by serious luck (thanks for the lunch money!), foodz was yumz. Good times! Next birthday party is mine (doodoo), i think it'll be soduku deathmatch! Or team soduku action!

-It seems that i can only do the 4 or 5 star (level of difficulty, more stars = more complicated) soduku puzzles. the 3 star ones are the hardest for me to complete.

-I got my helmet camera! now i'll need some mounts and more videos will come! Wooo!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?