<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 23, 2006

8-hour trainride from Denali National Park to Anchorage, AK

Man am i tore up. I think it's the combination of greasy 25$ buffet food and the rocking and rolling of a 8-hour train ride. But my tummys all tore up! I don't remember anything from that train ride. The nice thing though is our tour group is starting to know each other and they're all caring for my welfare. One lady lent me her one of those motion wristbands that uses electrical pulses on you. They sell these at Sharper Image and on those airplane catalogs. I don't know if it helped much. But it was a nice thing people are doing.
That train ride is the most rockiest, bumpiest ride ever!
All i know is, we arrived in the hotel at 9:30pm and i zoinked out just like that. We stayed at the Hilton Anchorage and it was the smallest of rooms! And they had 2 double beds oi!
Random Tip of the day: People who went on the rafting (Class 1 + 2's) went on water thats 8 hours old!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?