<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, July 23, 2006


Chillin. With a Martini in tow.

Fluffielady is well on her way of her hobby in the Garage sale world. She finds stuff up here more 'older' and sometimes 'junky' then at Bakersfield where the throw-away society sells more newer things. I am starting my garage sale martini glass hunt. I've found 2 already, one for .50 and another for 1$. Of course my martini glasses aren't gonna match, oh well! Odd thing seems that both places, they only sold 1 glass. Not a set, or say 3 glasses cuz 1 broke, but just a single lone piece. I also snagged an Ansel Adams poster, in a frame for 20$. But Fluffieladys going all out for things. If the stuff looks decent and the price is always excellent, why not. My reloading area looks neater (is that possible?)
Raspberry Lemonade Martini anyone?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?