<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, July 29, 2006

I guess it was ok for me to go shootin.
Today is the Northern Californian Asian Peace Officers Association annual pistol match. I was slightly reluctant to go pay 35$ entry fee. It's a bit pricy for a pistol match. So i meet up with Capt'n D and a few coworkers and we go at it.
Last year my buddy Peter and I were all giddy to shoot revolvers just to shoot them. Well that result yielded very poor scores, since semi-autos have the advantage. So this time shoot the good stuff first THEN screw around shooting whatever you want. With this in mind, i brought my glock 21C and scored 99 out of 100. And afterwards there was enough empty space on the next relay for me n Capt'n D to shoot again. This time with the revolver, and my resulting score was about a 86. Reloading with a revolver is something i gotta master.
So in the end i placed 2nd overall. *bah* The other dood also scored a 99, but he had higher bullseyes. oh well, it's alot better from last years 66. The BART P.D. guys are the ones to beat, yep rest assured that your transbay tube is safe with these guys!

Updated my favorites off of my youtube.com. My vid got cut off due to lack of space. Doh! i shoulda erased some pics. =(

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?