<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Level Of Difficulty at Work: 1.5 out of 10
NapTime During Lunch: Medium

So it begins.. My first day riding my bicycle from my parents to Juvie. It entails quite an uphill climb. Actually it's uphill all the way. I thought i was going to take 20-25minutes, due to the fact that i haven't ridden in a few years. So i moto to my other home and hop on the bike. I got there at 7:30 and was wondering if i was going to make it. Once i hop on the bike things seemed ok. By the time i get to Teresita, it started to look hard. Once i got halfway to the top i noticed that Cassandra has a broken bottom bracket! Doh, it's been a while since i've serviced it. Now i gotta hunt down some parts. My plan was to use Cassandra, for it's easier gearing for a month or so and then hop onto the road bike and fly up the hill. Now i dunno, my brothers friend did leave his trek there.. hmmmm!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?