<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, August 05, 2006

I guess i haven't made pancakes in a while...

Today's a pretty good day. The sky was blue, the haze smothered a bit of the view of the hamlet of Sausalito from the eastshore highway. Got to Richmond with 3 openings to spare.
200 Yard Offhand: 186-2x
200 Yard Rapid Sitting: 92 (ick!)
300 Yard Rapid Prone: 95 (my sighters were to the right, and unfortunately the group landed to the left, oi!)
600 Yard Slow Prone: 93-1x (wt?!)
Total: 466-3x (4 bloody points again!)

It's been 2 months since i picked up Debbie (The rifle is in this case with the Name Debbie). My offhand was decent, but my rapids suck now. i can't seem to get a good comfy position anymore.
It's like cooking pancakes, for me theres a technique to cooking fluffy pancakes. And if i haven't made them in a while, well it's all about practice. And maybe it is time to order a *real* shooting coat (400$?!). My old school JROTC jacket ain't handling it anymore. I talked to some of the peoples at the range and they highly recommend another coat after staring at what i got. It sucks that some of the shooting sports is not geared towards the shooter, but instead geared towards the gear, which equals $$$.
Hmmz, should i shoot again tommorrow. Yeah, i think i will, too bad it won't count.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?