<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Level Of Difficulty at Work: 0.35 out of 10
NapTime During Lunch: Medium/Long
Number of Sudoku's from the book finished: 40 / 100

Noooo! My Bedspace has been invaded! Fluffielady is back!

I've found this deal for a 15" NEC LCD Monitor with no stand. It does include wall mounting brackets though, and thats how they explain their cheap pricing, no stand! I went to resellerratings.com but couldn't find anything about them. I did go to their ebay account and it does look like they've got a pretty high rating (8400+), yet they aren't selling the 15" for 50$ there.. how odd.
I still like my 70 Pound Dell P1110 21" (~$75 on craigslist!). It still rules for my Counter-Strike Action!
Updated my round count on my Match AR. And it's passed the 1k mark! It's 1/5th done!( Oh no!)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?