<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Forgot to post this, but then i just converted the file:

Ahh yes the joys of being in the midwest.

As for me, the question of today is: Was 200$ worth it?

Not this month. i purchased a 400$ leather shooting jacket on ebay (of course) for 215$, it's pretty new looking and stiff as heck. I gotta break it in.

Goodbuy Old high school 'donated' 1950's Ten-x Beat-down-raggity jacket, hello Creedmoor Hardback Heavy (14pounds of cow!)Leather Coat!
Unfortunately:
Slow 200 Yard offhand: 177-1x out of 200
Rapid 200 Yard sitting: 97-3x
Rapid 300 Yard Prone: 86-1x (i forgot to shoot a round, doh!)
Slow 600 Yard Prone: 96-2x
Total: 456-7x

With the bay bridge closed taking the Golden Gate method only took about 10minutes more than usual. The weather wasn't all that great but what really screwed me was the guy shooting next to me. Anytime he got a badshot, he'd curse, talk to himself or whine, and it started to get to me. He's one of those guys with the 3500$ ultra match AR-15 (since his other 3000$ ultra match M-1A kicks too hard), 500$ spotting scope, gear up the ying yang and his shooting is whacked.
The jacket worked pretty well, but i was sweating the last 10 minutes of the match. I dunno if i can use this at Sacramento or Coalinga in the summer months. That'd be murder! I might hafta bring back the old school cloth jacket for that!

Work has been decent. Fluffielady started school last week and it's ok for now. Currently her friend Michelle is in transition from LaLaland back to Minnesota, so shes visiting all her buddies on her drive up. We all roamed the Napa valley yesterday and chilled today. I'm selling my Gary Fisher to her, for she is looking for a mountain bike to stroll in back yonder. My bike is like a piece of me, but it needs to be ridden. It's called Re-cycle, Oooo!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?