<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Whelp i'm now a team member of Team Alpha Mike..

Number of Rounds Let loose: 146
1st time popping caps at the Richmond Hot shots limited match. It was pretty clear, sunny hot day. I might be sunburnt from it. I've gotta pack sunscreen with my gun bag of all things!! I can already see it. IPSC is a game of purpose driven action. There is a reason for every move, mag change, shot sequence, everything.
Things i learned on my first go:
1) i have 3 high caps (Can load 18-19rnds!) and 2 10-shot magazines. The 10-shots don't work all that well on my magwell. I'll try to NEVER use them.
2) please do walk-through the entire course in case you *ahem* forget to engage some targets.

On the targets are 4 zones of scoring A,B,C,D. A is 5, B is 4 and so on. If you miss it's a 'mike'. It seems that my compadres that i shoot with seem to have this phenomena where you'd hit the A-zone and then miss the second shot. For me these 'mikes' were in the no hit area, a blackened out area representing hard cover. Weak!
Bah, hopefully thats the only problems i'll ever have.
The only thing that sucks is i'm there from 9:15am till 3pm! Thats pretty long to shoot 5-stages of oh 10 to 45 second stages.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?