<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 05, 2006

So thats what a shooting diary is for..



Dear Diary,

Who actually reads a diary, like this blog, who reads what i've posted on oh, July 7th 2004? It's one of those set-it-and-forget-it type deals. Maybe, i wanted to go look at a posting of My theory of happy bees or something but how often is that??
At High power, i do look at the past 2 maybe 3 months to see where my shots went. Which usually doesn't give me much. Life is all about hindsight and it's resulting 'shoulda-woulda-coulda'. I think it's kinda purdy to see them all splat at a relatively nice grouping. But the chart above shows that since the latter half of 2004 i'm up at the range heading towards the master class (Aqua colored Line.) I seem to have hit the plateau from way back. And if your wondering about that giant dip, it was serious rifle malfunction that kicked me out of 2 strings equaling in a 200 point loss. Those were the noob days.


As in reloading and shooting my father in law says it best. It's a lifetime science experiment and he's still experimenting 35 years later. Each firearm is different and to create a bullet specific for the firearm to maximize it's design and capabilities. Or i could just go spend another 1500$ to upgrade my rifle.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?