<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 15, 2007

Before we begin, lets take a moment of silence to honor Momofuku Ando. Everybody knows of his famous creation. He is the inventor of instant noodles, founded Nissin Foods in 1948 due to food shortages after the World War. In 1958 came the chicken ramen, and at 1971 the great 'Cup Noodle' was invented. He passed away at the age of 96. Mr. Momofuku Ando is a Hero to all College kids around the world. My $.10 / pack goes to u.

Weee! Today's Day off event: Research day at Chabot

i had intended to do .223 research on both my Service Rifle AR-15 and my Thompson Contender. But time would only allow me to go for it on the AR.
I achieved several good groups, but out of every 5 shot group, at least 1 shot would be out there. Using my Creedmoor shooting jacket and Anshutz glove, both assisted in reducing recoil bounce. These are my closest at 100 yards:

That group seems good with Winchester Small Rifle Primers. 2/3rd's of an inch(minus the one wacky shot).

This ones with Federal Gold Medal Match Primers, 3/4's of an inch (minus the one wacky shot):


My brother came along n shot up some other rifles that i brought. A coworker and his brother came to check out the mythical (in california) ar-15. Oooo!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?