<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Level Of Difficulty at Work: 1 out of 10
NapTime During Lunch: Medium

Two days worth of work crammed into one. Madness.

i forgot to scribble about 2 days back. It has finally happened, i scraped the footpeg of my moto doing a right turn. Theres a little metal spike kinda like a metal feeler, well it got snapped off. I still have about 1/4" of tire edge to reach but still thats pretty good for street usage. It felt good too, right when i start hearing the scraping i straightened up a tiny bit but it wasn't wobbly or anything. I just remember that when in such turns, keep the throttle going until the apex. I thought i was going to scrape my knee on the long left curve at the highway 35 exit. But since it has 2 'bumpy' sections that aren't very attractive for extreme leans. I scraped this peg doing the right yield on Hickey. Tight!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?