<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, March 04, 2007


The price to pay for admission. Burn Mark from a .223 case, it fell into my jacket sleeve causing the owie dance including a flailing arm.

Admission to what? :To the Master Class.
200 Yard Slow Offhand: 187-3x
200 Yard Rapid Sitting: 99-3x
300 Yard Rapid Prone: 100-3x (i think it's a 99)
600 Yard Slow Prone: 98-3x
Total: 484-12x (1 point away from the HIGH master class!)

Check one off of my new years resolution from 2004!
Weather was cloudy with a haze. Sausalito from highway 80 was clouded in, looking at SF was through a foggy lens. Everybody was relaxed today the only bad thing was that on the point next to me is this annoying distractive talkative guy. The guy has all the high tech goodies, i think he shot a 472. My focus was on other things. My perception seems to have gone out of whack. I was waving my rifle all over the place. I've never seen so much sway ever, my natural point of aim seemed to be pointed at the distractive talkative guy's target. There were shots where i swear was out there wasn't. On the Rapid sitting i swear i was hitting to the left in the 9-ring but it came out to be a bunch on the 10-ring. The shooting term for that is 'my zero is shrinking'. In the beginning it was to allow for say a miss or two, after a while the focus is onto zero misses, then it's a few in the white-area, then less and less. My fellow shooters are telling me to hurry up and jump to the high master class and get out of the master class already. Jeez!

Driving Delilah is sweet! I dunno what they did, i'll call tomorrow or something but it seems that my flywheel got really lightened, and the pedal hydraulics is almost nil. There use to be resistance when pressing and with that pedal feel when engaging the clutch. Now there is slight to no resistance so theres no pedal feel of clutch engagement. I just hafta try it on a steep hill, Delilah runs pretty smooth now!

Good Times Good Times.
After shooting, went to Vicks, J, Sherwin n Pookies Berfdays party. It was pretty cool mellow hangout, excellent spread of yummie foodz. Played with Sherwins Digi-SLR camera, brings memories of my Minolta 7000i 35mm FILM baby! I'd like to have one again, like the Sony Alpha (it fits my 7000i lenses), but it's bulk is it's downfall. Vicks brought the Wii, Fluffielady and i had at it while the others played texas hold-em. First time on the wii, it's pretty cool. Played a few of the sports games as well as their usual monkey madness franchise. Instead of actual physical motion, for me it's about wrist action. The games do get your heart going though! All my years of playing video games i never moved the controller. Playing with the Wii, and having to tilt, swing, twist, up,up,down,down,left,right,left,right physically on the controller took a little for me to understand. Fluffielady is now contemplating owning one, woot! If you could find one, they're still sold out everywhere!

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?