<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 02, 2007

Level Of Difficulty at Work: .5 out of 10
NapTime During Lunch: Medium

Woot! The Acura parked in front of my house moved! Either 1) dood went to show off his car, 2) dood read my blog, or 3) dood noticed that the car is blocking my view (yeah right) and parked it across the street. So now it sorta blocks my view, just not as annoying with it's sign in my face. But if he's reading this, thanks for moving your car.

I guess my blog is so old that there are new templates and personalizations that are easier than what i have on my blog. I played with those settings and didn't like it's semi-limited system. But then my jillion lines of code, in which i have no idea what it does isn't a party either! So i'll leave it alone for now. At least i got the top bar silver (Oooo!)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?