<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Sorry been away for the weekend. Down to bakersfield again, wee. Fluffielady had a jewelry home showing and i went on to a 30-06 weekend. I also had a S&W to tune and got it decent. I coulda done it a bit more tweaking but my customer was satisfied with it.



.65" 3-shot group @ 100 yards, not bad for a rifle made in 1929. Last time i was busting about a 1.5-2" group, but this time with my sinclair OAL gauge measured the full length of my 1903 chamber to be 3.41". I had a variety from 3.402", 3.405" and 3.408" and 3.405 seemed to do the trick. But by then my shoulder was kinda feeling it. There were quite a bit of peoples at the range, and there was a school benefit shotgun gathering. We found it kinda strange for a school to sponsor such an event but then it is bakersfield. Pro-gun woot!
Now back home i found some issues with my '06 cartridges, hopefully i can figure it all out.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?