<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, May 20, 2007

I felt the need to head out to Richmond, it's IPSC time!

I've volleyed about 130 rounds on this sunny hot day. Slapped on the SPF45 and went to town. It's been a while since i've snapped some caps. I did so-so, some of the stages were pretty hard up there alot of distance shots onto 4" and 5" plates. No Alpha-Mike-No-Shoots this time! , but there were a few misses, stupid fortified targets! There were tons of people there today, 65+ ppl, so we weren't done till 2:30pm! I dunno if i'll go next month, i've gotta see how i feel. Good thing i have the gear, sometimes i feel like running and gunning and sometimes not. What i need is a way to use my bullet camera, but toting that big old video camera sux. I use this widget and get some vids up.
Got home, went to Target for some q-tips and wd-40 but there weren't any. It was slammed with people as well! Man..

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?