<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Went to Chabot and tried to tune somethings. I unmounted the harris bipod on my Contender and readjusted the scope for that. 20 clicks up, 10 clicks left. I tried shooting some 68grainers off the contender and i never knew what would happen with a slow-twist barrel. It didn't even hit paper, i thought my scope was mounted wrongly until i tried some 55gr's and those worked.
I also tried to adjust this adjustable gas plug on the Garand but ran out of ammo doing so. A coworker of mine came along and shot a bit.

Anyhow Sony comes with the best of tech goodies:


The 2.5-inch prototype display supports 16.8 million colors at a 120 x 160 pixel resolution, is 0.3 mm thick and weighs 1.5 grams. Nice! I'm still waiting for regular OLED displays to be out like this 11" thats coming soon sometime this year:

Can you say Contrast Ratio: 1,000,000:1 while being 3mm thick?

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?