<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, July 23, 2007

Level Of Difficulty at Work: .25 out of 10
Time During Lunch: Medium

You know it's a bad day when I took the bus today..

Ugh today is one of those hassle days where your walking upstream against the flow.
I woke up a bit late, instead of the usual 6:25am, i get up at 7:15am, which is about the time i leave to work. I get ready to rock n roll and leave for work slightly late. On the way there, at the base of O'Shaughnessy St, the moto just quits. Dies, bails, no-nada, nah-uh, fagettaboutit, etc.. I pull over, push it up the hill to an intersection close by. Put it on neutral, lights work, gauges work, no starter, no engine rev nada, no vroom.. Great, at least it didn't die while on the freeway.
I had the notion of walking up the hill, but reality set in and i headed to the bus stop. I haven't ridden the bus in 10 years or so, last time it was with Capt'n D heading downtown for the bay to breakers, and previous before that was 6 years or so. I arrived at work 10minutes late.
Around noon the moto was towed to Werkstatt and they'll look at it tommorrow, by then i'll have my new set of tires which i bought before hawaii to be replaced. Might as well, it's at the shop anyway. Fluffielady got the courage to venture into s.f. and picked me up, yay! We headed to office depot for some ink cartridges.
At least i got my poster that i'm going to frame to be mounted behind the couch. It'll probably be a 60$ frame on a 40$ pic.
Lets see what tommorrow brings..

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?