<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Level Of Difficulty at Work: .25 out of 10
Time During Lunch: Nada

Nothing like heading to work and looking at 2 tons of metal heading your way.

i drive to work with the two Pirelli Diablos, which i bought waay back, in the trunk. I park in my secret spot and head to work, which require me to cross Portola. i sneak off halfway since i know the cars are on a red. The light is green from O'Shaughnessy to Woodside and not the other way around, these cars can turn left into O'Shaughnessy which is where i'm at. Light turns red for these guys, i look and see a van which looks like it's slowing down, the front end dipping etc... For the pedestrians, the light turns and i get the walking man sign, so it's already been 1-2 seconds past the red light. I start from halfway towards the flowershop, i don't know why but i'm not minding the traffic, i shouldn't, i have the walking man sign. I hear the sound of ABS braking which is interesting because a car shouldn't be heading my way, lo and behold looking to the right the van is about 10ft from me. I stop, stare at the dood and continue walking. The van i'm guessing was stopping and then the guy decides to bust it past the red, not the yellow, the red and come face to face with me. A few people turning left from Portola to Woodside looked at me knowing the van was in the wrong, since it was right in front of them. I still say to this day, if you can't touch it, your not close enough, this was one of those. I'm glad i wear my blazing yellow coat.

Sweet, let's have an event everyday for this week. lets see what fun comes to me.

So the Moto is done, they think it's a blown fuse. Not the simple clear plastic kind that you can see the burnmark. I looked before i decided to call for the tow + repair. Theres a few big square ones that doesn't show if it's been blown. At least my new tires have been installed.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?