<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 07, 2007

I love going to sleep around 1am, and waking up at 7am. No matter when i sleep, 10pm, midnight, 2am, i wake up at 7. bleh!
Hung out with Paul at the Sugar Cafe in the city at 10pm. It's a snazzy little place with bumping loud music and a small walkway in which your bumping into people just to get through. We get drink vouchers which is pretty cool and order a bunch of stuff. Looking for something to drink i spy a bottle of Macallen 18 year old. I ask for 2 shots of that, one for me and one for paul. I get the drinks and the bartender states that normally the Macallens are $25 a pop, fine i figure why not. It's a nice, smooth yet flavorful. Compared to Johnnie Walker, which is smooth it's more mellow flavored. The Macallen has more volume (audio-type), the only way i can describe it, it's a good thing. I like it, checking bevmo, and finding out it's a $150 bottle is sweet!

Today did some cleanup at the house. Did laundry and bought some heater vent registers that i can aim the vents myself. It should work better. I'm still looking for my Knape-Vogt 256's.
Fluffielady received her goodie Ice Cream cake. woo!

This is for Sherwin. The Wi-Fi Detecting Shirt, sold out for now.

Kinda neat, donchathink?

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?