<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, October 06, 2007

I'd like to thank one of a fellow who works with me for inviting (sorta) fluffielady and i to her condo at Telegraph hill. Her condo balcony overlooks the northside towards alcatraz giving my coworker crew an excellent view of the Blue Angels. Parking was tore up, and it got way thick after we parked. But the worse is i forgot my camera, doh!
Other then the badass manuevers, close flybys, twisting formation loops, screaming booming noise. My fav is to actually see the afterburner firecone and rings on a bright blue sunny day.
Thanks Google Images:

Beautiful and badass.
I can see why they are called Hornets, they move like a bunch especially at speed and in formation.

Now onward to another party in a little bit.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?