<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Level Of Difficulty at Work: .25 out of 10
Time During Lunch: None

Flossing isn't my thing..

Had my teefs cleened. It always feels funny after getting my 6 month razzing. Its fun to check out my file, on what my dentist writes. It's usually like this:
Date xx/xx/xxxx - Patient does not floss.
Date xx/xx/xxxx - Patient does not floss.
Date xx/xx/xxxx - Patient does not floss.
etc. etc..
So instead of flossing i'm using this gum stimulator pick thing. But my dentist isn't worried about cavities, but more of gum disease. Great, somehow i gotta get myself flossing, then i'd be really flossin..

Motherboard is gonna arrive next tuesday, woot!

Fixed a coworkers laptop, blasted Trojan.KillAV Virus. It's like pulling teeth trying to fix the thing. It wasn't no click click boom done.. it was more like do A to get to B then do C and it might work. yep, might, and Yes the pun was intended.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?