<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 10, 2007

No work today, as i have returned from Bakersfield.


Funny Looking Tree you might add eh? It's fresh from the backyard of my house transported over to the in-laws house. It has a windswept look to it, hey what do you expect from the land of high speed fog? We should plant another but mother nature might do that since it was she that planted this one in the first place.
Christmas Trees are expensive now, we roamed around looking for pottery and we caught a glimpse at some 200$ trees! Good lord!


It's good side is displayed on the top photo, the raw unedited gruesome natural one is here on my top terrace. We think it took 2 years to grow.

But we just didn't go down for 4 days to ogle at the tree. Fluffielady was working her magic for 2 nights and i went shooting up metal plates as well as clay birds at the 5 dogs range. I took some video and after viewing it and editing most of it, it kinda looks sad. My pistoling skills were yucky, theres 2 paces that i shoot at, one quick (.5 - .6 second splits) but resulting in 40-50% missing or slower than i expected (.8 - 1.0 second splits). I can't seem to do something in the middle .6-.8 second splits.


I was also playing with a New Front sight.

That might have something to do with it but i doubt it. I need more practice on a faster cadence WITH accuracy.
Oi, youtube is doing site maintainence.. One day my pathetic video will be visible.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?