<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Loaded 300 rounds of .40, while pondering about going to shoot ipsc tommorrow. I think i'll pass this month. i need to re-rig my rig, and i need to get few parts heh heh. It's also the last of my Montana Gold Bullets, my second case of 2500 and thats alotta ammo! I should have enough for 3 months worth of snapping caps, and i'm heading to the big reno gun show at the end of march. But i'm wondering if i should go for lead bullets, if i can get them cheaper. I looked at a few places and Powder Valley seems good for lead but Montana Gold's price includes shipping. I also need a bit more of 38 bullets as well. Pistol shooting blazes away too quick, oi!
So for now i need at the gun show:
Small Rifle and Pistol Primers, Large Mag Pistol Primers for .44. Bullets in .38, .40, some .44s, maybe some nosler ballistic tip .223. Maybe some Kroil and wilson combat grease. I played around with Capt'n D's Bladetech UCH holster and it was pretty nifty, i wonder if they sell that for a good price at the gun show..
I'm ok with powder. 8 pound keg at 4.6 grains = 12000 rnds.

Fluffielady's Ankle is doing better, it was swollen yesterday but this morning the swelling is subsiding. Limp master she be.

Also i might have found a cell phone replacement, when it comes out, hopefully its at a decent price, if not the next gen iphone is in the back of my mind, whenever that comes.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?