<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Level Of Difficulty at Work: 0.15 out of 10
Time During Lunch: Medium

Back to work, woo woo. woo...

I'm trying a new style of photo called HDR. Typically its a technique for high end cameras involving at least 3 same photos with different settings and photoshopping it while balancing shadows and highlights. Unfortunately i'm trying this with my SD450 or 550, depending if the battery on the 450 lasts. I'm trying to use this tiny thing to its limit.

I did two videos and posted them up on youtube.


A boring, gentle, serene and beautiful scenic stroll towards Lake Tahoe. The beauty could not be captured without being there.


This is the fun one at Sugar bowl with the Arching box.

I have a third one from Diamond Peak but its getting late.

----------------
Now playing: Andrea Bocelli - Ave Maria
via FoxyTunes

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?