<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 22, 2008

Written On: Dec 30

Woke up early to call for a delay of delivery of a UPS package. My Project DSLR has been shipped but it was shipped too fast. I estimated it would arrive the following week, but they went for a 3-day select. Calling them i could have had the package rerouted, but i knew crazy complications would have happened. This is the busy season and things will happen, with out luck. So i had them hold it for a week, it was like pulling teeth. I called when the package first left, UPS told me that they couldn't do any rerouting or delaying until the package arrived, which is today. I call today and at first they told me that they couldn't do anything until first attempt. The only problem is, sometimes they leave the package at first attempt, and i wouldn't be there for a week. So they say they will try and call me back, which they did and it is not being held. Whats so hard about delaying a package? Isn't that what computers are for? On the UPS site i could register to modify my packages but i couldn't since you needed a shipping ID. Man!
After all that, i headed to the range and went at it with my 1903, in the rain. It wasn't that bad a rain, a drizzle to a light flow, but it got things wet. I think there were only 3 of us shooting. I shot some research bullets and found a decent load, i think.
After 1pm, the clouds blew over and the bright sky was upon us. We went pistoling and all was good.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?