<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 22, 2009


Clean Prone

50 Foot Indoor SmallBore Rifle, 30 shots in 36minutes:
Prone: 100-8x 1st Clean!
Kneeling: 93-2x
Standing: 90-1x
Total: 283-11x

Notes:
1) I'm starting to like this indoor stuff, it's close and done relatively quick.
2) I'm starting to like this 6 oz trigger on this Feinwerkbau 2000 rifle, things are coming together.
3) I used to shoot what i called English Kneeling, where the front leg is extended outward in a sorta 45 degree instead of a 90 degree angle. The 90 degree angle is much stabler at this time.
4) 36 minutes for 30 shots is no joke, time flies, no time to dilly dally in terms of sighting shots. I had about +2minutes left..
5) Zen shooting is starting to return. I shoot best when not thinking of the shot. I start thinking of other things. But today it was mainly Vivaldi's 4 Seasons - Summer - Tempo Impetuoso D'Estate.. I have quite an mp3 collection in my head..

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?