<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 19, 2009

50 Foot Indoor SmallBore Rifle, 30 shots in 36minutes, week 6:
Prone: 98-5x (Boo!)
Kneeling: 89
Standing: 80 (More Weak!)
Total: 267-6x
Time remaining: ~8 minutes

Song in the brain: Daft Punk: Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger

I think i know why my scores have been sliding: food. My offhand has been sucking hard, the rifles waving from one target to the other, or on some crazy diagonal. Same with kneeling. In the beginning on my late weeks, i would pop a chicken noodle soup around 3pm to get some boost. I think that was helping quite a bit.
Notes:
-I finally figured out the sighting system. Silly german precision optics. Left and right is not left n right. It's moving the sight left n right and not the hit location. And instead of up or down, the sight is marked H or T.. I think T is to move the hit up, and H down.. or was that the other way? I wrote it down..

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?