<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 26, 2009

50 Foot Indoor SmallBore Rifle, 30 shots in 36minutes, week 7:
Prone: 98-4x (Boo!)
Kneeling: 87-1
Standing: 87
Total: 272-5x
Time remaining: 5 minutes

Song in the head: Estelle - American Boy

I ate at 4pm a can of noodle soup, i think that helped out quite a bit. The wobble was greatly reduced and also the sight waivering.
I think my sling was loose during the whole shoot. I thought i used the second hole, but now i think it's the third (two holes in?) something with the number two. At least since i now know how to adjust the crazy euro sights things are starting to come along nicely..
Kneeling:
Two shots in kneeling weren't ready to go, but they did. i need to get a better and firmer stance, it's a bit wobbly and not to my liking. I found a decent position at the last two shots, which are both 10's. Now i need to remember what that was. It's a more compact, right angled kneeling. i need to test out the rifle at home.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?