<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Level Of Difficulty at Work: .25 out of 10
NapTime During Lunch: Medium

Ahhh yea this is what i'm talking about. I like a good Side Scrolling Shooter Game and what not but this is mad:

I thought U.N. Squadron on Elite mode was hard or Einhander with it's epileptic flashes difficult but watching this thing holy! Even though it's optically hallucinogenic and hypnotic i can see that the plane has one small point to get killed. i'd like to get a hold of this game called Mushihimesama. Even the title is hypnotic!

Loaded up a bunch of replacement .38specials. I have 3 empty boxes of .40 left to load and i should be all caught up on my ammo supply. 100rnds every day is my exercise.
Also i changed the air filter to the heater, which has been blasting for eternity. I'm down for a nice tapping of a gentle rain, but here at home it sounds like a car wash. Someone just has a water hose pointed at our walls n windows!

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?