<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

No work today, i cut. heh

I had a dream, i remembered it much more detailed this morning but it had to do with a stalker stalking me.

I bailed from work today to go shoot it out with the FBI and SFPD snipers. i am seriously the underdog since my equipment isn't meant for the requirements. What i need is a M1-A or a tuned bolt scoped rifle, i have neither (spare $1500 anyone?). So my service rifle had to do. In my vantage i see this as more 600 yard prone training. There was only one other iron sight shooter, he happens to be a Canadian Long Distance (500yard+) Prone Champion from a few years ago. Great. And he's shooting a match rifle with all the accoutrements. The match wasn't ran as well as before, new director n what not. My score was a 189-6x, the group was averaging at the 9-ring 9-o'clock. Fricking Natural Point of Aim Crap, i gotta get that down better. I think my front sight blade is wobbly actually, it's not perfectly flat, or i'm hallucinating, like usual. I do say that i did beat a few people on their scoped and bipod'd rifles with such a low score. ick. I did score pretty well with the 686 revolver at the 25-yard national match course using my newly loaded rounds. 270 out of 300.

At Least:
1)I finished my shooting diary book.. Dear Diary, ...
2)And i finished another 8pounds of Varget Powder, thats my 2nd 8pounder. One left.
3)At the same time i finished another box of 1000 Winchester Primers too. One Winchester and one Federal box left.

Afterwards i stopped by Tomas Sport Tuning because i had a queer gasoline leak problem once. I just had the fuel filter replaced and at the first filling it overflowed, from the bottom. Finally i had the time to stop by to have it checked out and for some reason the 'apprentice' guy didn't notice the gaping hole that was caused when my tire blew out. Yep my gas tank has a hole about two fingers wide. Good thing about the hole is that it's on top of the tank, and it's purpose is to fill up and create pressure on the pump to 'click' denoting that it's filled. So no overfilling for me, and i'm not gonna drive delilah in the rain. Since i was going to break out the cash to do the 100k mile service, i might as well get a replacement tank. Total service is around $2k. Poor Delilah.

Tactical Rifle $1500 which i won't shoot much probably or 100k mile service on Delilah, which i drive a little more than shooting the Tactical Rifle (~700 miles since last Tomas MotorSport Visit 11/08/06). Hmmz good thing my tax refund is coming.

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?