<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, June 18, 2007

Dream:

This one is quite a beautiful dream with the outdoors, and fresh air. It begins with a coworker Peter, and I riding our bicycles up a dirt fireroad. I was telling Peter that i didn't know if i wanted to ride (off-road) seriously again. So we're pedaling up this path and meet up with a girl whos also riding. The girl also doesn't know if she should go full time riding or not. So the three of us reach the top, it turns into a singletrack with real deep ruts and hairpin turns. I'm riding on the sidewalls swinging to n fro as the narrow twisty track S's around and down. Singletrack and Technical trails are my thing so i get a big smile out of this and this leads me to continue to ride.
Too bad i never got the girls name, she was kinda hot!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?