<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Online Dating

Man, it's only rated PG since my blog contains 2 words: Gun (x3) and Hurt. Click on the pic to see what your blog is rated. My brothers is rated G, even though he's got a bit of interesting expletive verbage.

Oh i forgot to put up a dream i had 2 days ago. I dreamt that i was golfing with the gang. My dad was trying to teach me and i was taking practice swings all over, since i've never golfed. The course was some whacky uphill sloped mass of grass. Then i wake up.

Today we didn't do much by lay out on the sands. Snorkled a bit, but there weren't many fishies floating around. It was also low tide and the water was a bit murky. Way out from the beach was about 8" to a foot deep, i wasn't swimming, i was crawling.
We also laid out a *bit* on an extended time, and now we're a bit toasted, glowing red toasted. It burns!!, just a little..

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?