<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Dreamtime:

Today i dreamt that it felt like one of those old school summer days of my youth. Except we're at our current ages. Bert n I were walking around the hills of Chinatown and we meet up with this guy that i haven't seen in awhile. I used to hang out with this guy when i was 14 or so but now it's been so long. He asks 'what did you bring?' i ask what did he mean. He told me what xbox 360 game did i bring. I told him i don't have a xbox 360 and he just shrugged and we start walking some more. Yea this guy played a whole lotta street fighter 2 back in the day. So we reach this corner and theres a newspaper machine. On top of that is one of those pill reminder boxes, where theres flaps for the individual days and you take whatever pills are in there. So i open the flap and theres a bottle of pills in each flap. I tried reading the prescription label and i realize that whoevers pills they were, weren't issued locally. Great what am i to do with a box of meds? We head to the chinatown hospital to drop it off. Then i wake up.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?